• Recent forum activity

Admin

Waffenrock Kragenspiegel Krad-Bataillone collar tabs

05-24-2017, 01:10 AM
    andymnemonic

Luftnachrichten flugmelde unit

Has anyone seen an EKM with Ln.Flugm.Ers.Kp on it before? I have seen a number of Ln.Flugm.Res.Kp for the various Luftgaus but never an ersatz one.

05-24-2017, 12:22 AM
    BrodieBartfast

My Great Grandfather, My Only Hero

Apologies if the title comes across as rather cheesy, but the pieces I'm about to share here are very close to my heart, and by far the most valuable

05-24-2017, 12:28 AM
    Geo3310

Recent purchase- Is this Kampfbinde authentic?

Hello,

I recently purchased a grouping from the family of a local Vet and would like to see if this is an authentic Kampfbinde. Thank

05-24-2017, 01:05 AM
    CAnnUK

Can anyone ID this poncho-half tent please

Hi Guys, picked up this poncho--- half tent in a 1937 patt large pack , but none of the items are marked with manufacturers marks or dates. It came with

05-23-2017, 11:32 PM
    BrodieBartfast

Carcano M38 Carbine

Hello folks.

Definitely the rattiest piece I own. Wherever this one has been, she's clearly suffered some abuse!

A bog

05-24-2017, 12:18 AM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Sponsor Links

Your advertisement here:
  • Facebook