• Recent forum activity

Craigb6525

MKI HSRAC's ?

Hey guys, the local auction house had a 'lot of 5 American helmets' on offer, There was one blurry photo, I put on a lowish bid and won.

04-25-2017, 01:51 AM
    MAP

Flotten-Kriegsabzeichen - C. Schwerin & Sohn

Picked up this nice tombak High Seas Fleet War Badge by Schwerin with coke bottle pin, tomback flat wire catch and block hinge. It weighs in at the perfect

04-25-2017, 02:14 AM
    Admin

100 Stück Nieten zu innenfutter Stahlhelm helmet Innenteil an Renovierung

04-24-2017, 11:10 PM
    Kat1968

skull ss ? copy

Hi, is this a copy?

04-24-2017, 11:36 PM
    WRF Seller

Fantastisch

Follow the wanted section

by: JPhilip

Description: Hello Gentlemen,
    I'm looking for a bottle of TR "Fantastisch"

04-24-2017, 10:40 PM
    WRF Seller

Selbstfahrafetten-Zielfernrohr 1 A ( Telescopic sight for self propelled guns )

More...

by: Paul D

Description: A opportunity to purchase an very good condition and very rare Selbstfahrafetten-Zielfernrohr

04-24-2017, 10:00 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Sponsor Links

Your advertisement here: