Become our sponsor and display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Nopegineer

What kind of academy graduation badge is this?

Hello all,

I would like to know what kind of academy badge this is. It's a rhombus with a blue field and a gold-coloured edge, with a gold-coloured

04-21-2019, 01:42 PM
    lex1705

Ladies silver ring

Hello everybody!
    I need your opinion about this ring.It is handmade,do not looks like it has been casted,but I do not know,can it be from 1938

04-21-2019, 12:53 PM
    Heas1927

http://www.high5supplements.com/keto-buzz/

Excretory organ beans also as chitosan those components add complimentary way to facilitate manipulate weight loss by minimizing sugar cravings and suppressing

04-21-2019, 12:37 PM
    johanis1860

German or Italian made postal card?

Hello.
    A new addition.
    Please,can anyone tell me,if this German or Italian made is?
    Thanks,any opinion and comment is welcome.

04-21-2019, 01:06 PM
    kradman

Need Help! SS helmet authenticity

Been offered this helmet , i know that the ss didnt have double decal m42 helmets but have read that there are some police helmets were reissued to Foreign

04-21-2019, 01:03 PM
    Admin

Lange Hose mit grĂ¼nen Doppelstreifen, General der Polizei

04-21-2019, 11:10 AM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook