06-24-2019, 01:00 PM
    Admin

Stahlhelm-Innenfutter für Glock Gr 66,Modelle: М35- 40-42

06-24-2019, 01:00 PM
    hemmy425

Recent buy

Hello all
    Newbie here
    The photos are of one of 2 military mess jackets that I bought recently at my local auction house. Can anyone help

06-24-2019, 12:57 PM
    Aldo

Spanien-Kreuz ohne Schwerter Stecknadel

I just picked up another Spanish cross stickpin in bronze without swords. The detail look consistent with what I have seen and handled. However, when

06-24-2019, 12:57 PM
    philgilou

coastal artillery gasmask

Hello Guys

Recently acquired this KM gasmask and more precisely of coastal artillery..

06-24-2019, 12:27 PM
    hemmy425

Newbie here

Hi
    Joined this forum as I am a relative newbie to collecting military items and I need some help with identification of a few items in my collection.

06-24-2019, 12:30 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook