Become our sponsor and display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Admin

Schulterklappe und Kragenspiegel rot Militär?

09-22-2019, 05:20 AM
    DGeneral

SS Flag, fake or real?

Hello everyone, I recently bought this SS flag from an Auction. This is the photo they provided me, I want to know if itís real or fake. Thanks.

09-22-2019, 07:30 AM
    Admin

Stahlhelm M35 Wehrmacht 2.wk

09-22-2019, 03:40 AM
    Admin

Schulterklappen -Telegraphenbataillion 3, 1. WK, repro

09-22-2019, 03:10 AM
    ZIpzappen

M1 Helmet Liner

Hey!
    I bought this M1 Helmet liner on a flea market some months ago and i'm just wondering if it is a ww2 one or a later made one! All i know is

09-22-2019, 06:17 AM
    Tyler B

Bladesmith and history lover

Hello, just wanted to post some pics and information on a ww2 gunto. Have some questions on armory stamp and signature. Thank you! Tyler

09-22-2019, 03:13 AM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook