Become our sponsor and display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Admin

30er Jahre Partei Stiefel zur braunen Uniform Hose breeches Sturm - Abteilung

07-18-2019, 11:10 PM
    RyanWestin

Krim Shields #2&3

I posted earlier today about one Krim Shield that proved to be a fake. There were two others I was looking at as well. Maybe one of these will turn out

07-18-2019, 11:21 PM
    Ryoyo

Aviator's ID Book and Wings P2C Tozaka Noriyasu 登坂則康

If I'm reading his name right, it is 登坂則康 Tozaka Noriyasu born 2.14 Taisho 13 (Feb. 14, 1924), and it appears he was a Private

07-18-2019, 10:54 PM
    Jerry B

Adrian m26 shell

picked this today on my way home from a meeting at the company head offices, it was very cheap but it is only the shell, no badge or comb and no liner

07-18-2019, 10:25 PM
    Admin

Hose Pionir ww2

07-18-2019, 09:40 PM
    Admin

Originaler Stahlhelm Frankreich Helm Adrian Adrianhelm RF 1 oder 2 WK Selten

07-18-2019, 09:40 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook