Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Gabel

Need help with a polish regimental badge

Hi evereyone,
    a friend of mine has received a polish regimantal badge.
    But we are not sure, wether it´s good or bad.
    Is here someone

04-24-2024, 01:46 PM
    earyouthg

29 Reasons Why The Genius Wave Is Going To Be BIG In 2024

The Genius Wave :-

success in choice to chasing them. The ebook fees $20 on Amazon, however you’ll get it absolutely unfastened collectively

04-24-2024, 01:07 PM
    Irish1965

Britsh or Canadian Trench Mace 1918

Hi everyone,

Just arrived. A trench mace dated 1918. A gruesome weapon that illustrates the brutality of trench warefare and war in general.

04-24-2024, 12:34 PM
    ME110

My Heer Field Gear

I thought I would share photos of all the Field Equipment that I currently have in my Collection.
    Kind regards,
    Colin

04-24-2024, 01:13 PM
    tony75

WW2 German Marked Browning Pistol

Hello
    What are your thoughts on this Browning?

It is being offered to me $450

1. It is matching
    2. All parts

04-24-2024, 10:51 AM
    bioshock12

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold S&L

Hi, could you please confirm it might be original from Steinhauer & Luck manufacturer ?

04-24-2024, 10:29 AM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Ratisbon's  - Down
Display your banner here