Become our sponsor and display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Turneps

Two japanese badges

Hi guys! I have a question about badges. I got them together with the Japanese military medals. Could you tell me please, that this for badges. Thanks.Tim

08-20-2019, 12:17 AM
    Admin

Stiefelhose Breeches, Offizier, WK 2, WW 2, Wehrmacht, Uniform, steingrau

08-19-2019, 11:30 PM
    kaydee

Need help with translation

I need help translation the type of fuse that this container was used for.

Thanks,
    kaydees1

08-19-2019, 11:23 PM
    hanotsri

Gold Eagle Pin

Hi,

Here is one of the last few things I have. It looks to be a small gold pin or button of sorts. Thank you so much for all of your help.

08-19-2019, 11:23 PM
    hanotsri

Red Ribbon with Helmet, Grenade, Eagle, Swastika Medal

Hi,

Here is another medal of some sort. Could anyone help identify what it is and what is was awarded for? Any help would be much

08-19-2019, 11:46 PM
    hanotsri

Gold Eagle / Plant on Red...Collar Tab?

Hi,

Thank you to everyone who has been so accommodating and helpful on my posts thus far. Here is the next item from my grandfather-in-law's

08-19-2019, 11:49 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook