Become our sponsor and display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

JonasDevue

Us helmet, help please!

Hello, can you please help me, is this helmet from ww2 and is it original or reproduction, and from which year does it is if you know it? Please help

08-19-2018, 02:01 PM
    zimiddinnuf

https://timesnutrition.com/performance-plus-keto/

Performance Plus Keto This brings us to the subsequent fantasy.delusion #6) You can not eat any carbs on a high protein diet. using the Atkins diet

08-19-2018, 01:58 PM
    freshfart

I love my fake eagle. Yes, I wish it was real.

Well, I went and bought this eagle I found on eBay, I PAID $30.00, so to me it's worth it , even though it is a fake.
    I had originally planned

08-19-2018, 01:37 PM
    freshfart

Skull belt buckle, fake, or real ? Who used the "Skull" buckles?

Hello everyone,

I recently bought a belt buckle off of eBay and I need your expertise on weather it's a fake, partial fake, or real.

08-19-2018, 01:26 PM
    Panzerschreck

1929 Danzig skull; Real?

Hello there,

Recently chanced upon this skull. Opinions on its originality would be greatly appreciated. Sorry about the poor quality

08-19-2018, 01:58 PM
    Admin

Feldbluse M39 Stoff Stoffteil Kragen einer WH Jacke feldgrau Reparatur Teil

08-19-2018, 11:20 AM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook