Become our sponsor and display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

EdithB

Request for approval, thank you

Hi everyone,

My name is Edith. I'm passionate about WWII and WWII German militaria. I know many fellow collectors use this forum so I decided

07-22-2019, 12:56 AM
    DirtyHansen

WW1 German medal

HI all.

Can someone see if this is real? It is magnetic and small dotís of rust so I guess itís made out of iron. I think it is given out

07-22-2019, 12:50 AM
    Raul

Is kurland militatia trustworthy?

Hello I would like your opinions of kurland militaria, Iím interested in one of there items, any opinions would be appreciated thanks. Raul

07-21-2019, 11:51 PM
    Admin

100% Original Wehrmacht Stahlhelm M42 SS mit Emblem

07-21-2019, 11:40 PM
    Janek79

Haller Army uniform

Hi
    I just want to show you guys my new pick
    And I hope you will like it as much as I do

07-21-2019, 11:26 PM
    modmob4545

https://trywithpopchips.com/keto-ignite/

Keto Ignite outcomes of above-stated research have been dazzling and promising. On the basis of those research we will say that HCA is one of the best

07-21-2019, 11:12 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post