MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

WRF Seller

NSKK WW2 Black Motorcycle Leather Helmet.

More...

by: martyboy

Description: For Sale is my WW2 Mark 2 NSKK Leather Motorcycle Helmet.
    These are getting quite

04-16-2024, 03:40 PM
    Tinhatman

Hitler Youth summer cap ( HJ-Sommer Mütze )

Opinions please on this HJ sommer mutze. Has it been messed with do you think? The badge looks to be period applied but that’s in my novice opinion.

04-16-2024, 03:18 PM
    komet45

WW2 German Luftwaffe 2nd Pattern Dress Dagger & Scabbard F W Holler - Parts Or Repro?

A friend has recently tasked me with identifying several daggers discovered in his late mother's estate and this 2nd Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger was one

04-16-2024, 03:09 PM
    ArthMilitary7545

SS pips - materials made

Hello,

I haven't found any topics about this. What materials are used in the manufacture of SS pips?

Aluminium? Brass?

04-16-2024, 02:53 PM
    BlackCat1982

A Souvenir of Polizei Service 1940.

I don’t think I’ve posted this one before. Written on the reverse it translates as “A souvenir of my Police service, Christmas 1940, Bollendorf.

04-16-2024, 01:51 PM
    Matufa

Hello fellow collectors!

Hello, fellow collectors!

When I was younger I started collecting mostly coins and a little bit of militaria, however just recently militaria

04-16-2024, 12:12 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Espenlaub Militaria - Down
Display your banner here