Become our sponsor and display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

dacadimiw

https://news4human.com/nerve-renew/

If you are hardly ever locating for a treatment that sincerely works and can be a perfect solution but regrettably you can not and all the remedies provide

07-18-2019, 06:45 AM
    Hanomag83

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze PAB bronze Hermann Aurich

Wishing you a nice day. This PAB makes me worry. Am I missing something ? I have never seen such needle system on a HA but I'm unexperienced in collecting

07-18-2019, 06:15 AM
    Admin

4 Paar Schulterklappen Panzereinheit Heer Neuwertig !

07-18-2019, 05:50 AM
    Admin

Eisernes Kreuz 1939 1. Klasse 57er AusfĂĽhrung BRD zur Uniform Feldbluse

07-18-2019, 04:40 AM
    Mosin1942

An older ushanka for review

Hi everyone,
    I recently added this ushanka to my collection, Got it really cheap in a lot.

it's well worn with a lot of character

07-18-2019, 04:36 AM
    tomp

What do you all think of this?

I don't collect helmets, but when I saw this pic., I did not know what to make of it. Early fantasy? Legit? Granted, just a picture. Just seems like

07-18-2019, 06:44 AM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook