Become our sponsor and display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Neil Hever

Civil Defense jacket

I was given this Civil Defense uniform jacket a few years back. I cannot find anything matching on the internet. Can anyone provide more information

11-13-2018, 10:01 PM
    Admin

Wehrmacht Stahlhelm

11-13-2018, 09:50 PM
    Admin

alter Dachbodenfund sehr viele Schulterklappen und viele alte Knöpfe selten.

11-13-2018, 09:10 PM
    Mazlin

Gebirgsjager arm patch

Was the edelweiss ever worn on the left sleeve or always the right?

11-13-2018, 09:40 PM
    WRF Seller

RODO SS Buckle

More...

by: Ben Evans

Description: Gents, for sale I have a SS buckle by RODO. Still lots pf paint remaining and good

11-13-2018, 08:40 PM
    WRF Seller

Aluminium HJ Buckle M4/22

More...

by: Ben Evans

Description: Gents, here is a very nice aluminium HJ buckle for sale marked M4/22 for Christian

11-13-2018, 08:40 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook