Admin

alter Stahlhelm Helm Helmglocke

04-19-2019, 07:20 AM
    Admin

Unbekannter Stahlhelm!!! vermutlich Wehrmacht, WK2

04-19-2019, 05:50 AM
    M14sRock

Unknown knife

I picked this up recently because it had a great feel and it's razor sharp. But I don't recognize it. I would generally assume it's a shop class project,

04-19-2019, 05:34 AM
    Admin

Stahlhelm/casque wk ii mk ii tellerhelm malta 1940

04-19-2019, 05:10 AM
    Danger

WWII Air Ministry A.M. PILOTS Knee Pad Navigational COMPUTOR Mk 3 D. R.A.F 1940

Hey guys,

I just got this R.A.F Navigational Computor MK III D REF No.6B/180.
    It's a bit rough, but it's perfect to me.

04-19-2019, 07:07 AM
    Mdaniel1964

Japanese Flags

Hi everyone,

Im looking to purchase a nice WWII Japanese flag and am looking at these two items.

I am wondering if anyone

04-19-2019, 02:25 AM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook