Become our sponsor and display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

DCRT18

SS M43 originality

What I believe to be is an authentic late war Waffen SS M43 cap. The pictures say a lot more than I ever could. I donít collect SS items for popular reasons

01-17-2019, 03:57 AM
    Dutch1730

NEED HELP: Red East German M56/76??

Hello all,

I recently picked up this East German M56/76 from an online auction site where they had it listed as a construction helmet.

01-17-2019, 12:57 AM
    Laffey

E. u. F. Horster Marked Dagger -- Thoughts?

Picked this up a bit before I had the experience I should have for such a purchase, as none of my resources really help me identify fakes

01-17-2019, 12:23 AM
    Laffey

New User

Just created an account because I'm pretty new to militaria and would like some more resources to pull from. Seems like a good forum to try.

01-16-2019, 11:52 PM
    paddy

1943 Size 58

Hi guys I am looking for opinions on this as I am trying to sell it and I need to try determine a rough value any help appreciated

01-17-2019, 12:31 AM
    MilitariaMatt

MAKER? Unmarked Eisernes Kreuz Classe 2 EKII

Hi all. Is it possible to discern the maker of unmarked pieces? Would love more info on mine please and thank you.

Edit: photos may be

01-16-2019, 11:28 PM
  • The complete ATS Physical Training kit

Hiya, ATS girls had to do PT like all other soldiers. So they needed a complete range of specially designed sports wear.

Some of this is now very rare and almost impossible to find.

I am going to feature each item in turn.

Cheers, Lez.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The complete ATS Physical Training kit started by larissa View original post
  • Facebook