Become our sponsor and display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Bosscarpenter

Hi, I'm here for ussr research

Hi, I have a large interest in learning more about the USSR during WWII and to do so, need to be approved. I'm really interested in finding certain stories

10-23-2018, 12:31 AM
    BattleOfTheBulge25

I was resently given a ww2 Japanese bayonet from the Japanese embassy in Germany

My grandfather was given this bayonet as a gift from a befriended vet who had served in Germany. I donít know anything about that man but the bayonet

10-22-2018, 11:39 PM
    nico2003

Waffen SS Armband good one or fake

Hi guys,

can you help me with this Waffen SS Armband. Is it a good one or fake?

The price of 150 pound makes me very suspiciously

10-22-2018, 10:37 PM
    BattleOfTheBulge25

Ww2 German fire helmet?

I had bought this about a year ago from someone in France of of eBay for about $250. I know itís a fire police helmet but was it worth the price and what

10-22-2018, 11:57 PM
    CMSgt

EKII spange document grouping

My latest set of spange and other documents;

Document to war merit cross second class with swords, signed on30th. January 1944 in Krakau,

10-22-2018, 10:03 PM
    BattleOfTheBulge25

I donít see a single button to post a photo on my iPhone

How do I add a photo on my message I have tried to copy and paste it. No buttons or anything is showing up thatís say anything about pictures. Please

10-22-2018, 10:50 PM
  • The complete ATS Physical Training kit

Hiya, ATS girls had to do PT like all other soldiers. So they needed a complete range of specially designed sports wear.

Some of this is now very rare and almost impossible to find.

I am going to feature each item in turn.

Cheers, Lez.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The complete ATS Physical Training kit started by larissa View original post
  • Facebook