Become our sponsor and display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Admin

STAHLHELM ABZEICHEN 2 Paar - 4 Stück Helmabzeichen steelhelmet M 35 M 40 M 42

07-22-2019, 05:21 AM
    CGR

SS Collar Tabs Question Please

Hey guys I was offered these Collar Tabs but know nothing about them. I have never purchased anything SS so I have never researched SS items until these

07-22-2019, 04:52 AM
    GeneralPutnam

German Firefighters 1930s-TR Era In Action

Hey Guys,
    I came across this interesting video.Its clearly staged but shows a wide variety of tactics and skills employed to extinguish fires,

07-22-2019, 05:31 AM
    aussiemitch

F.W. Backhaus HJ Knife

Hey guys, picked this HJ up over the weekend at a Militaria show. I was curious to see if anybody had any information regarding the manufacturer of this

07-22-2019, 04:11 AM
    Rescue190

yosegaki hinomaru (Good Luck Flag) Help Please

I bought this today with a return option since this is my first one to own. I have seen quite a few but do not own one. The three red ink stamps are

07-22-2019, 05:30 AM
    EdithB

Request for approval, thank you

Hi everyone,

My name is Edith. I'm passionate about WWII and WWII German militaria. I know many fellow collectors use this forum so I decided

07-22-2019, 01:15 AM
  • The complete ATS Physical Training kit

Hiya, ATS girls had to do PT like all other soldiers. So they needed a complete range of specially designed sports wear.

Some of this is now very rare and almost impossible to find.

I am going to feature each item in turn.

Cheers, Lez.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The complete ATS Physical Training kit started by larissa View original post