Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

kbuck11

Hello

Hi, My name is Kevin. I am an amateur history buff and collector from North Carolina in the U.S. Mostly WWII but also like other eras of military history.

04-19-2024, 02:43 PM
    Jessica

Miliatary Uniform Identification

Hi All! Trying to figure out ANYTHING from this portrait. The man is my great grandfather, lived in Poland from 1901-1940's. From family notes, I have

04-19-2024, 02:29 PM
    Dillinger022

Luftwaffe Officer's Clothing Bag

Hi,

I recently acquired this clothing bag that looks to be WW2 Luftwaffe but I can't find any markings on it. It also doesn't look like the

04-19-2024, 02:19 PM
    JesperS

Something I haven't seen in a British MK IV before

This very nice British "Falklands era" MK IV with MK V liner came in yesterday. All parts dated 1979, 1980 or 1981.

But the real

04-19-2024, 04:05 PM
    SackDaddy953

Hello!

Hi! I enjoy RKKA mosin and headgear collecting! I don't have anything fully original right now besides 1942 and 1943 SSh-40s in relic condition. I do

04-19-2024, 02:06 PM
    Marlobob

Introduktion

Hello all,
    My name is Marlo and i am a young collector from Europe. I like to collect german imperial and ww1 items, german, american, russian

04-19-2024, 02:06 PM
  • LEXIKON DER WEHRMACHT

Hello Gentlemen and fellow members,
    Following the idea launched by our member Matt L, here's a link to access the LEXIKON DER WEHRMACHT data base. It might be of some help for those of us who try to ID Erkennungsmarken.

Link to the general page :

Lexikon der Wehrmacht

My favourite one :

Lexikon der Wehrmacht

I hope it will be useful....
    For our members who don't know how to use/search the site, Matt will make a short primer soon...
    Thanks
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Link to LEXIKON DER WEHRMACHT started by JPhilip View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
    1. Harvest's avatar in War relics WW2 military forums
      Harvest -
      Nice to find informations about regiments and thanks for the share.
      But is it working to find the soldier?
  • Facebook

Virtual Grenadier - Down
Display your banner here