Become our sponsor and display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Rossi

HJ Album - Julis Spriestersbach - Loaded

Hello,

This album is from Julius Spriestersbach starts with a newspaper clipping with his death notice in 2005. The album shows his days

10-20-2017, 08:49 AM
    WWIIBUFF

Luftwaffe Flak Visor

Hello, this visor cap looks OK from my perspective but does anybody see any issues with it
    Thanks
    John

10-20-2017, 07:30 AM
    real steel

Navy narvik shields

I have posted four navy Narvik shields. One is deemed original. The others fake (that's what I was told). Can we pick out the "said" original

10-20-2017, 06:53 AM
    Rescue190

Japanese Type 92 Field Phone to share

I picked this up a while ago and would like to share. I am not married to it but it was too nice of condition to pass up. Complete example. The spare

10-20-2017, 03:32 AM
    pgreg79

Came across this fairbairn sykes in my late great uncles belongings

Hi folks. I was hoping this would be the place to get some info. I have tried my own research on this knife and so far I have concluded it's a 3rd pattern.

10-20-2017, 04:58 AM
    RH1941

Segelflugzeugfuhrerabzeichen

Know that I used all the letters in the alphabet can anybody tell me if this is a good badge. My friend has the opportunity to by this badge . any help

10-20-2017, 01:38 AM
  • My letter openers

Hi,

Thought it was time to post my favourite part of this hobby! I know that not to everyones taste, my mini's/salesman/letter openers are my faviourites the detail on some is amazing!

The end ones sa and ss are modern miniature custom made from good old USA.

Enjoy,
    Comments 4 Comments
    1. Chopperman's avatar in War relics WW2 military forums
      Chopperman -
      Here are a couple of mine--
    1. Scott875's avatar in War relics WW2 military forums
      Scott875 -
      Awesome collection ��
    1. Patrick Vallely's avatar in War relics WW2 military forums
      Patrick Vallely -
      Wow, superb
    1. Nickelilltroll's avatar in War relics WW2 military forums
      Nickelilltroll -
      Nice collection! Are all original or is someone replica? Asking because I'm quite new in collecting german daggers and bajonett, have got some similar and doesn't know how to find out if they r original or replicas. I got them when my grandfather died.
  • Sponsor Links

Your advertisement here:
  • Facebook