Become our sponsor and display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

bullettoothtony

Cap Eagle M1/14 & Skull M1/24 - real or bogus?

Any good?:

04-05-2020, 05:14 AM
    reneblacky

HJ Stinker Shirt

Don't think I post this one before? Good 'ol Dimas helped me out with the buttons many moons ago, cheers Mate! My question is after looking

04-05-2020, 05:05 AM
    avenger

Japanese Treasury Bond

Hello Gents!

Is it possible to identify a date on these Japanese treasury bonds? Hope everyone is staying safe, and many thanks!

04-05-2020, 05:39 AM
    bullettoothtony

Pretty sure a fake 36/40 Aluminum buckle...please confirm.

Please verify I'm right and that this is a fake, thanks:

04-05-2020, 04:53 AM
    bullettoothtony

Help! - SS Armband , legit or no?

Possible deal brewing with this....does it look on the level or not? Thanks for any help:

04-05-2020, 04:32 AM
    Anderson

Case pocket knife WW2 era

Provenance can turn a mundane item into something a bit more interesting. Here's a Case pocket knife with provenance. My grandfather who served in the

04-05-2020, 07:23 AM
  • SA Buckles (Brass) Sun Wheel Swastika

Attachment 239310

As a forum we have agreed to to start various fixed threads on the vast array SA (Sturm Abteilung) buckles. Please post any Brass SA buckles with the Sun Wheel Swastika. There are lots of variations of this buckle so this should be a great thread to look at and invaluable for the SA collector. I know Rob Lachance and David North are avid SA collectors so it looks promising, get postinghttp://warrelics.eu/military_photos/...buckle-002.jpg
    This article was originally published in forum thread: SA Buckles (Brass) Sun Wheel Swastika started by Ben Evans View original post
  • Facebook