Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Bronze AGMuK Nahkampfspange Question.

Article about: I am looking at a Close Combat Badge everything I have researched shows this is real...but would like a second opinion. Has the correct makers marks.

Default Bronze AGMuK Nahkampfspange Question.

I am looking at a Close Combat Badge everything I have researched shows this is real...but would like a second opinion. Has the correct makers marks.
    Attached Images Attached Images Bronze AGMuK Nahkampfspange Question.  Bronze AGMuK Nahkampfspange Question.  Bronze AGMuK Nahkampfspange Question.  Bronze AGMuK Nahkampfspange Question. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bronze AGMuK Nahkampfspange Question.
    P
    Many

Default re: Bronze AGMuK Nahkampfspange Question.

Am i seeing things or is the bayonet & granade the wrong way round in the top pics? Here's my silver. Stewy S
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bronze AGMuK Nahkampfspange Question.   Bronze AGMuK Nahkampfspange Question.  

Dang Stewy you are right looks like two different badges are shown. I bet you will receive the fake after the auction. Thanks.

Rick

Hi. Picture one and picture four are the same badge, it's just that the image is reversed on the first picture. Both pictures have tarnish on the CCC in the same place. Top left, on flipped picture, and top right on the one that is the correct way around. Probably a genuine mistake when uploading the pics.

Quote by generalT View Post
    Hi. Picture one and picture four are the same badge, it's just that the image is reversed on the first picture. Both pictures have tarnish on the close combat clasp in the same place. Top left, on flipped picture, and top right on the one that is the correct way around. Probably a genuine mistake when uploading the pics.
    Yep,i think you're right as the corrosion's in the same place. But how the hell does the pic get reversed? I struggle to upload pics let alone get the arse about face. Upside down,maybe. This is my bronze. Stewy S
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bronze AGMuK Nahkampfspange Question.   Bronze AGMuK Nahkampfspange Question.