Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker) and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)

Article about: The following two awards are being offered for sale locally. After reading some on the site, I believe they are legitimate. However, I would always prefer to have some other opinions. note:

Default Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker) and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)

The following two awards are being offered for sale locally. After reading some on the site, I believe they are legitimate. However, I would always prefer to have some other opinions.

note: the clasp on the naehkampfspange has been bent.

Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)
    P
    Many

Default Re: Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker) and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)

The Nahkampfspange shows the blisters on back as I would except and the KVK looks to be good also to me.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

The close combat clasp is imo a good one.

Regards
    Joachim

Some pics of my Juncker clasp to compare.The backplate shoult always be not magnetic at clasps from Juncker.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)   Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)  

Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)   Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)  

Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)   Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)  

Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)  

The KVK is a nice example

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Which makers should have magnetic backplates?
    Thanks.

?

Eric, what is the signifcance of the blisters? Certain manufacurer?
    Thanks.

Quote by Simon2 View Post
    Eric, what is the signifcance of the blisters? Certain manufacurer?
    Thanks.
    Not sure Simon on manufacturer blisters but it just says something like patina does to me I think that would be hard to reproduce IMO.
    Others may be able to elaborate.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Blisters will only occur on zinc awards. It is how the finish reacts to the base metal over time. It doesn't occur on all zinc badges but is a good indicator of age and therefore originality. Fakers have tried to reproduce it but so far unsuccessfully.
    The above is in very basic terms as metallurgy is not my strongest subject! Hopefully one of the other guys can expand on my layman's terms.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Blisters will only occur on zinc awards. It is how the finish reacts to the base metal over time. It doesn't occur on all zinc badges but is a good indicator of age and therefore originality. Fakers have tried to reproduce it but so far unsuccessfully.
    The above is in very basic terms as metallurgy is not my strongest subject! Hopefully one of the other guys can expand on my layman's terms.
    I full agree!Here for example a Erdkampfabzeichen from my collection,also made from Juncker with the same Zink blisters.

Regards
    Joachim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)   Bronze Nahkampfspange (Junker)  and KVK2 m/S (unmarked)  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast