Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange 2 pieces, please help to ID and verify

Article about: one looks to be bronze and other silver. Silver is heavier and has different markings, looks like it was repaired covering some markings from grandfather collection. I have about 300 pieces

Default Nahkampfspange 2 pieces, please help to ID and verify

one looks to be bronze and other silver. Silver is heavier and has different markings, looks like it was repaired covering some markings
    from grandfather collection. I have about 300 pieces of memorabilia and trying to separate real from fake. Thanks in Advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange 2 pieces, please help to ID and verify   Nahkampfspange 2 pieces, please help to ID and verify  

Nahkampfspange 2 pieces, please help to ID and verify   Nahkampfspange 2 pieces, please help to ID and verify  

Nahkampfspange 2 pieces, please help to ID and verify   Nahkampfspange 2 pieces, please help to ID and verify  

Nahkampfspange 2 pieces, please help to ID and verify  
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-04-2014 at 08:12 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange 2 pieces, please help to ID and verify
    P
    Many

Hi,

both clasps are original. The "FLL" clasp have an repaired catch and the JFS are an ground dug find. FLL is an bronce grade and the JFS are hard to spot with the grade, because ground dug pieces changed their colour often.

But both are original!

Regards
    Joe

A good start for the young newcomer.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thank you , friend.

I like them both and agree-I can see nothing amiss on the pair of them. Both look to be good.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

yup both good.

thank you you, more is on the way.

good..one diging....