Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nahkampfspange in Bronze

Article about: Hello Guys, i got a Question on this Nahkampfspange. It Looks good to me, but should the backplate not be a Blue one or is the Colour just gone? Second Opinions are always great and the Foru

Default Nahkampfspange in Bronze

Hello Guys,

i got a Question on this Nahkampfspange. It Looks good to me, but should the backplate not be a Blue one or is the Colour just gone?
    Second Opinions are always great and the Forum is a big Help.
    Hope the Pics are ok. I Need a better set up with the Light...

So thanks for your Time and Help Guys!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange in Bronze   Nahkampfspange in Bronze  

Nahkampfspange in Bronze   Nahkampfspange in Bronze  

Nahkampfspange in Bronze  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange in Bronze
    P
    Many

The blued back plate examples were few in numbers, compared to the plain, or black, back plates from this maker.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    The blued back plate examples were few in numbers, compared to the plain, or black, back plates from this maker.
    Ralph.
    Thank you very much Ralph!

Ralph.
    Hello Ralph,

so you dont see any Red Flags on this Example?
    The Eagles Head and some other Spots seem a little worn.
    Im still trying to get Mr. Duranes Book, but got damnit it is not cheap nowdays.

As always thanks for your Time and Help i appreciate it!

Quote by Merrydoc View Post
    Hello Ralph,
    so you dont see any Red Flags on this Example?
    Im still trying to get Mr. Duranes Book, but got damnit it is not cheap nowdays.

As always thanks for your Time and Help i appreciate it!
    I didn't say that, I only mentioned the blued back plate. I will have to look closer when I get home today.
    I suggest you wait and buy his new edition, it covers pretty well all of the info contained in Volume 1, as well as much more.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I didn't say that, I only mentioned the blued back plate. I will have to look closer when I get home today.
    I suggest you wait and buy his new edition, it covers pretty well all of the info contained in Volume 1, as well as much more.
    Ralph.
    Thats good to know that there is coming a new Edition. Then i will wait and buy it when its out.
    Of course take your Time. You helped me with a couple Badges the last Months i really appreciate the Help!

raz
    ?

Looking at the dark pictures I think it is a good 1.1.1. clasp with wear to the obverse . Better pictures of the front would definitely help . I am comparing it to the one in Mr Durante's book since I do not own this makers clasp but the back matches very well from what I see .

Quote by raz View Post
    Looking at the dark pictures I think it is a good 1.1.1. clasp with wear to the obverse . Better pictures of the front would definitely help . I am comparing it to the one in Mr Durante's book since I do not own this makers clasp but the back matches very well from what I see .
    Hey raz,

i did some research and was thinking also that is should be a 1.1.1 Type with some wear on the Front, but i dont have much experience as i am still a new Collector and a Second or Third Opinion is always very helpfull.

Thanks for your Help raz i appreciate it!
    Last edited by Merrydoc; 12-10-2018 at 11:51 PM.

Here is my silver 1.1.1. example, you should be able to compare it to this one.
    Nahkampfspange in Silber, A.G.M.u.K.
    Ralph.

Here is my silver 1.1.1. example, you should be able to compare it to this one.
    Nahkampfspange in Silber, A.G.M.u.K.
    Ralph.
    Thank you Ralph it looks good!
    Your Silver one is a Dream with all the Finish remaining. Absolutly stunning

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast