Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange in Bronze?

Article about: Hi. First of all please forgive any mistakes I may have made while posting this as I'm not that clued up when it comes to forums. Anyway Ive gone through a few pages of this thread and can't

Default Nahkampfspange in Bronze?

Hi. First of all please forgive any mistakes I may have made while posting this as I'm not that clued up when it comes to forums. Anyway Ive gone through a few pages of this thread and can't seem to get a good answer as to weather my badge is good or bad. Sometimes it looks good and sometimes bad. If original, does mine have a blue plate ? If anyone could give me a definitive answer I'd be very grateful.Nahkampfspange in Bronze?Nahkampfspange in Bronze?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange in Bronze?   Nahkampfspange in Bronze?  

Nahkampfspange in Bronze?   Nahkampfspange in Bronze?  

Last edited by rbminis; 09-05-2019 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange in Bronze?
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Your badge looks like reproduction # 1 in Mr Durante's book . It has the lines around the catch and hinge and the hairy looking legs of the fake in the book . I could be wrong but I could not match it up to any other AGMuK badge . Wait for others to reply .

Quote by raz View Post
    Your badge looks like reproduction # 1 in Mr Durante's book . It has the lines around the catch and hinge and the hairy looking legs of the fake in the book . I could be wrong but I could not match it up to any other AGMuK badge . Wait for others to reply .
    I agree with Dennis.

Compare with the original posted in post #17 of this thread.
    Makers of the Nahkampfspange
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I think I'd have to agree with you. I'd actually seen a thread pointing out those lines so I looked at my badge in hand and couldn't see it. ( my eyes are terrible ! ) I now can see it in my own damn photos though. I hadn't picked up on it earlier. Thanks anyway fella's.