Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange in Bronze JFS

Article about: Dear collectors, please can you help me - Is this clasp original or not ( please excuse the quality of my handy-photos)? Thanks for helping ... lg TH

Default Nahkampfspange in Bronze JFS

Dear collectors,
    please can you help me - Is this clasp original or not ( please excuse the quality of my handy-photos)?
    Thanks for helping ...
    lg TH
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange in Bronze JFS   Nahkampfspange in Bronze JFS  

Nahkampfspange in Bronze JFS  
    Last edited by rbminis; 09-24-2017 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange in Bronze JFS
    P
    Many

Please read this thread and keep this in mind when posting in the Orders and Decorations section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

You can compare with the original examples posted in this thread and give your opinion.
    Makers of the Nahkampfspange
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Clasp itself is original (2. pattern type).

But the swas is looking strange regarding the shape. The catch could be also be re soldered based on the pics.

But the pics aren´t good. Can you post some close pics from the swas area and the catch to be sure?

KR
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange in Bronze JFS   Nahkampfspange in Bronze JFS  

Hello,
    thanks Joe - you are right the swas seems to be replaced ...
    lg Hannes