Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange in Bronze, JFS?

Article about: Just got an NKS from Germany that's in pretty rough shape, but wanted to share anyway. Tough to get a good picture of the remaining finish, but tried my best. Thoughts appreciated!

Default Nahkampfspange in Bronze, JFS?

Just got an NKS from Germany that's in pretty rough shape, but wanted to share anyway. Tough to get a good picture of the remaining finish, but tried my best. Thoughts appreciated!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange in Bronze, JFS?   Nahkampfspange in Bronze, JFS?  

Nahkampfspange in Bronze, JFS?  
    Last edited by rbminis; 11-11-2018 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange in Bronze, JFS?
    P
    Many

A quick perusal of the very helpful maker's thread leads me to believe this might be a 1.12.1. Is that right?

It looks to be an original JFS, also, photos including the pin would help.
    I believe it is a 1.12.1. in poor condition.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Please be sure to read this thread.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks for the quick reply! And good point - I'll use the full award name next time.

Here are a couple of the pin:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange in Bronze, JFS?   Nahkampfspange in Bronze, JFS?  

A good first pattern "JFS" in ground dug condition.