Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange in bronze by JFS (Josef Feix & Söhne Gablonz)

Article about: Good evening folks, Bought myself an early Christmas present in the form of this Nahkampfspange in bronze this is the 2nd pattern by JFS . I was drawn to it by the amount of original finish

Default Nahkampfspange in bronze by JFS (Josef Feix & Söhne Gablonz)

Good evening folks, Bought myself an early Christmas present in the form of this Nahkampfspange in bronze this is the 2nd pattern by JFS . I was drawn to it by the amount of original finish the zinc had still retained & I've always liked the construction of the pin/hook assembly , Hope you like it as much as I do ,Regards ,Paul

Nahkampfspange in bronze by JFS (Josef Feix & Söhne Gablonz)Nahkampfspange in bronze by JFS (Josef Feix & Söhne Gablonz)Nahkampfspange in bronze by JFS (Josef Feix & Söhne Gablonz)Nahkampfspange in bronze by JFS (Josef Feix & Söhne Gablonz)Nahkampfspange in bronze by JFS (Josef Feix & Söhne Gablonz)Nahkampfspange in bronze by JFS (Josef Feix & Söhne Gablonz)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange in bronze by JFS (Josef Feix & Söhne Gablonz)
    P
    Many

Very nice Paul, congrats!
    I am still looking for a first pattern, here is my second, the same as yours.
    Nahkampfspange in Bronze, JFS, Josef Feix & Sohne
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph, indeed a hard earn't & I believe under valued award , just pleased to have got a good one ( thanks for the link to yours a corking example & beautifully photographed ) Regards ,Paul