MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange in Bronze, replica?

Article about: It is at a price too good, what can be mistrusted! There are only these photos on the site.

Default Nahkampfspange in Bronze, replica?

It is at a price too good, what can be mistrusted! There are only these photos on the site.

Nahkampfspange in Bronze, replica?Nahkampfspange in Bronze, replica?Nahkampfspange in Bronze, replica?Nahkampfspange in Bronze, replica?Nahkampfspange in Bronze, replica?
    Last edited by rbminis; 01-19-2017 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange in Bronze, replica?
    P
    Many

That one is NOT a replica my friend - it is an original Friedrich Linden, Lüdenscheid - FLL - albeit worn - but an orginal Bronze award

This is a reproduction FLL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange in Bronze, replica?  

Original for me too.

Not sure with this pics, but could be, that the backplate is re attached.
    But the backplate itself is original "FLL" also imo.

Joe

I agree with the other members, an original, worn example.
    There are good reference photos of most of the makers here for you to compare.
    Makers of the Nahkampfspange
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Also, please use this thread to create the title for the threads you start in the Orders and Decorations section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Just to add that it's a type 1.14.1 with the soldered hinge. Back plate matches nicely with referenced FLL clasps and may have been slightly 'tightened' on the left hand side to stop a rattle, but otherwise is original and probably with the clasp from day one IMO.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I agree an original & as Joe said back plate's been re-crimped. Still very nice & desirable though. Hope you can nail it. Stewy