Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nahkampfspange des Heeres

Article about: Good afternoon. I ask you to express its authoritative opinion about this nagrady.Vashe feedback is very important to me.

?

Default Nahkampfspange des Heeres

Good afternoon. I ask you to express its authoritative opinion about this nagrady.Vashe feedback is very important to me.

Nahkampfspange des HeeresNahkampfspange des HeeresNahkampfspange des HeeresNahkampfspange des HeeresNahkampfspange des Heeres

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange des Heeres
    P
    Many

Very poor pics to spot a clasp who get very often faked. Based on this pics i dont like it. Catch and catch area are looking not good imo and the back plate are not crimped...

Closer daylight pics can tell us more.

Joe

I would go as far as to say this is NOT a genuine clasp even having to judge it by the hopeless pictures supplied. As Joe points out, the catch and it's base are completely wrong, this is not compatible with this maker. Also the backplate is certainly undersized to allow it to be "slipped in" to the recess rather than being of a larger size and crimped in as original examples are. Furthermore, looking at the obverse side, what's going on with the tip of the horizontal oakleaf on the right hand side as we look at it??? Suffice to say it would not be a piece for me I'm afraid.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I agree with them.

Looks like a cast fake based on this pics.

Just the oddly undersized back plate would be enough for me to turn it away...

Welcome to the Forum, at any rate!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Good afternoon. Considered remarks concerning quality of photos and on your court I expose new photos of the same sign.

?

Nahkampfspange des HeeresNahkampfspange des HeeresNahkampfspange des HeeresNahkampfspange des HeeresNahkampfspange des HeeresNahkampfspange des HeeresNahkampfspange des HeeresNahkampfspange des HeeresNahkampfspange des HeeresNahkampfspange des HeeresNahkampfspange des HeeresNahkampfspange des HeeresNahkampfspange des HeeresNahkampfspange des HeeresNahkampfspange des HeeresNahkampfspange des HeeresNahkampfspange des HeeresNahkampfspange des Heeres

Thanks for the new pic's, but unfortunately they only confirm the previous replies that this is a fake.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

[QUOTE=Janus;1441446]Good afternoon. I ask you to express its authoritative opinion about this nagrady.Vashe feedback is very important to me.

Nahkampfspange des Heeres

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast