Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange F & B

Article about: Only know enough to get myself in hot water on these! Anyone have any opinions? Thank you all so much!

Default Nahkampfspange F & B

Only know enough to get myself in hot water on these! Anyone have any opinions? Thank you all so much!
    Nahkampfspange  F & BNahkampfspange  F & BNahkampfspange  F & BNahkampfspange  F & B

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange  F & B
    P
    Many

Default Re: Nahkampfspange F & B

Did a little searching. The makers mark is suppose to be above the catch and it should be up side down like this one. That scared me at first but now I feel this is a good item after researching it thanks to this forum and member KSH. Thanks for your past post!

From what I can see in the photos, it's not flashing any obvious red lights, but I'm wondering why is there no trace at All of silvering on the Reverse, even though the obverse silver finish is excellent? Even the pin and the catch do not seem to have any trace of it. Very odd. (that, and it looks to have a spot of zinc pest on the reverse side tip also)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I agree. Wonder if I messed up here. The seller had two, may have posted the other badge front? I was rushing due to they were closing.

The backgrounds Do look different, so you may be right!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Ask the seller if it`s one clasp,or two clasps.The clasp (or the clasps) looks good and original.But we must know,it is one or two F&BL clasps.When it is one clasp,than it is a bronce grade with a new silver finish at the frontside.

Regards
    Joachim

Very interesting Kradmelder, I did not know that. I will ask. I am also going to purchase/exchange this so will be able to upload much better pictures. Thanks for all the help agian.

It's a bronze clasp with the front finish faded imo.

Jay

Thanks Jay