MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange help.....JFS 1st Pattern?

Article about: this is being offered to me, it is what i believe to be a jfs 1st pattern . does it look ok to you guys?

Default Nahkampfspange help.....JFS 1st Pattern?

this is being offered to me, it is what i believe to be a jfs 1st pattern .
    does it look ok to you guys?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange help.....JFS 1st Pattern?   Nahkampfspange help.....JFS 1st Pattern?  

Nahkampfspange help.....JFS 1st Pattern?   Nahkampfspange help.....JFS 1st Pattern?  

Nahkampfspange help.....JFS 1st Pattern?   Nahkampfspange help.....JFS 1st Pattern?  

Last edited by Adrian; 01-15-2012 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange help.....JFS 1st Pattern?
    P
    Many

Default Re: combat clasp help

Hi Chuck,

about the pattern,you are right (1. pattern).But IMO not a original clasp.For me a fake,sorry.

Regards
    Joachim

you are the pro , man this ***** , i cannot find one 1st or second pattern.
    the guy swear its original and has had for ten years.

can you show me what is bad> ???

the detail looks odd on the eagle i think,. anyhow thank you ,
    back to the drawing board.........................

Poor detail and incorrect material. These were made of zink. Just look at the markings too....

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi chuck
    I am not a pro,only a ccc collector.When you compare the clasp,with the first pattern clasp in your last tread,you will see the different details.The pictures not the best,but have a look at the pin.The shape is very different to a original pin of JFS.The pin goes also round to the hinge.The maker mark "JFS" is very soft.

Also the area around the hook,looks for me not good.It is only my pesonal opinion!

Cheers
    Joachim
    Attached Images Attached Images Nahkampfspange help.....JFS 1st Pattern?  Nahkampfspange help.....JFS 1st Pattern? 

Default re: Nahkampfspange help.....JFS 1st Pattern?

Beware of IOffer...$495 for a genuine Silver CCC would be a steal. Lots of crooks on IOffer. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Lots of red flags on this one as previously mentioned. Pls compare with my bronze 1st pattern. Note the pin configuration, the catch setup and the obverse detail, most notably the bayonet as on the above example it looked odd to me but of course the images were of poor quality also.

Nahkampfspange help.....JFS 1st Pattern?Nahkampfspange help.....JFS 1st Pattern?Nahkampfspange help.....JFS 1st Pattern?Nahkampfspange help.....JFS 1st Pattern?Nahkampfspange help.....JFS 1st Pattern?Nahkampfspange help.....JFS 1st Pattern?

thanks guys , this guy is trying to rip me, i was suspicious because the pictures were not good, and the hadware looked funny.
    screw em

Quote by chuck303 View Post
    thanks guys , this guy is trying to rip me, i was suspicious because the pictures were not good, and the hadware looked funny.
    screw em
    Save your money chuck!

Regards
    Joachim