Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nahkampfspange help please?

Article about: by daniel1234 If I remember correctly isn't spandau the rebrand of uk military or uk militaria? One of the most dodgy sites for militaria. Spot on,those jokers have been ripping off the inno

Default Re: Nahkampfspange help please?

Quote by daniel1234 View Post
    If I remember correctly isn't spandau the rebrand of uk military or uk militaria?
    One of the most dodgy sites for militaria.
    Spot on,those jokers have been ripping off the innocent collector for donkeys.I wonder if they still have their "genuine" Knights cross!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

The eagle looking oddly like a mix between a pineapple and a pomegranate doesn't give one much good feeling either...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thank you Ned and indeed to everyone, at first my eyes just glossed over the pics and I could not see a difference, I did not know this was a moody website until you all put me right, from now on will look a lot more closely before I post, it's a great site and worth the cost 3 fold, thanks and good wishes to all.
    Regards
    Kevin

Quote by kevinp View Post
    Thank you Ned and indeed to everyone, at first my eyes just glossed over the pics and I could not see a difference, I did not know this was a moody website until you all put me right, from now on will look a lot more closely before I post, it's a great site and worth the cost 3 fold, thanks and good wishes to all.
    Regards
    Kevin
    Hi Kevin,it's no problem,getting second,third and forth opinions,it is always best before a buy.I post 99% of my future purchases here and i've been collecting for 25 years! You are quite right in saying that this forum saves us all a fortune in avoiding the fakes,worth every penny,dime,euro etc & i have come into contact with some top chaps too,all the best, Leon.

?

Hi Leon, very wise words indeed, I am still very new to this but the advice and friendliness I have received has been brilliant and I am honoured to be a member of this fantastic forum and speak to such nice people, best wishes.
    Kevin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12