Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Nahkampfspange medalj in Silver

Article about: by Sebastian Well, I collect, and sell, to get other items I need, like saving up for a mp40 etc.. I like to have these stuff for a while and then sell them, like my Lugers I will keep them

Default Re: Nahkampfspange medalj in Silver

Quote by Sebastian View Post
    Never mind, I'm going after a Luger instead of this

Quote by Adrian View Post
    We all collect for different reasons and ours is not to reason why if someone wants to sell an item after a period of time so lets not go down the road of questioning differences in collecting ethics. Anyone can spend his or her money however they want.
    Prices can be discussed but only current and past monetary values are relevent. Trying to second guess the value of an item in one year, two years or ten years is an imprecise science and no member should ask others to speculate on the future value of their items as it is impossible to tell.
    If you want current market prices there are a plethora of dealer sites to use as reference. Bear in mind that dealer prices are not true collector to collector values.
    If anyone wants to know the prices in a years time then wait a year and you will know!
    May the force be with you both.

Kenneth S-H.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123