Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange in Silber, reproduction 1

Article about: I was told by a reliable source that I have a Reproduction type 1 silver ccc from Thomas Durantes book. The only copy I can find is for almost 3000 usd. I am just looking for what make this

Default Nahkampfspange in Silber, reproduction 1

I was told by a reliable source that I have a Reproduction type 1 silver ccc from Thomas Durantes book. The only copy I can find is for almost 3000 usd. I am just looking for what make this a repro type 1 so I can get my money back from where I got it. Or if any one knows where I can get a copy for a reasonable amount Id gladly buy it.
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-23-2016 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange in Silber, reproduction 1
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Photos would help us to help you. This thread will tell you how to post them.
    New picture posting feature - How to guide !
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

It's the best I can do without buggering my book up. Stewy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange in Silber, reproduction 1  

I've looked about & at present that $3000 copy's the only one I can find. They do crop up from time to time. But you need to be in the right place at the right time. Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    I've looked about & at present that $3000 copy's the only one I can find. They do crop up from time to time. But you need to be in the right place at the right time. Stewy
    $3000 for a copy of Tom's book, are you sure...??? Mine has suddenly become available for $2000 including free postage anywhere in the universe, PM me, yah?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    $3000 for a copy of Tom's book, are you sure...??? Mine has suddenly become available for $2000 including free postage anywhere in the universe, PM me, yah?
    You'd miss it if you sold it Ned. I showed my missus how much it was on Amazon. She said sell it! I said "bollox". Stewy

oh my gosh ,thank you for this. This really clears it up for me .

No problem Jake, I hope it was a help. Stewy

it was very much. thank you again