Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

New to forum need help with 3 ww2 German military items if poss?.

Article about: Hello to all , I am new to the forum and am just wondering the value of some German items as i am wanting to sell them. I have no doubt that they are original as the pictures say it all , al

?

Quote by jimm View Post
    For what it's worth guys just finished partly cleaning the close combat badge , whoever put that patina on did a good job as it took me ages to get it off! , basically the badge has a bronze like colour and underneath that a white metal of some sort. At least it was a C instead of an E on the F.E.C , i think it was just the way i took the picture. Anyway i shall continue cleaning this one and have it as a display piece.

couldn't manage to clean behind the center motif though.
    Proof positive you can polish a turd.
    I thoroughly understand the disappointment of discovering that you have been fooled.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New to forum need help with 3 ww2 German military items if poss?.
    P
    Many

Not only the back is wrong on your clasp.

The obverse side is also complete bad.Note for example the design of the eagle and the soft details.Normaly the A.G.M. u. K. clasps was made in very high production quality and a very nice die struck.

Another example for comparison.It is a other type with a different maker mark,but you can see the very good quality of this clasps.I have only a photo where the swas is not to see.In germany is it normaly forbidden to show the swas.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New to forum need help with 3 ww2 German military items if poss?.   New to forum need help with 3 ww2 German military items if poss?.  

New to forum need help with 3 ww2 German military items if poss?.  

?

Very nice pictures and a superb badge , Thank you for sharing those. Very useful information regarding clasps and detailing , it will help very much on future purchases. Much appreciated Sir.

Post the pieces here in the forum,before you buy it and the guys can tell you good or bad in the most time.

Why do you cover the hakenkreuz¿

Quote by falconer View Post
    Why do you cover the hakenkreuz¿
    The picture is in Germany, that symbol is not allowed by law to be displayed (and some other countries)
    Ben

Danke, das habe ich ja gedacht. Wie Doff!

Ich habe diese Spange in einem deutschen Forum verkauft.Es ist in Deutschland nicht erlaubt das Hakenkreuz bei Verkäufen offen zu zeigen.Selbst bei Echtheitsbestimmungen in den Fachforen bewegen wir uns in Deutschland in einer Grauzone.Viele Sammler verdecken prinzipiell das Hakenkreuz.

Viele Grüße nach Guatemala

Joachim

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5