Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

1. Mai 1988 Ehrenparade Hauptmann stabsmusikkorps grenztruppen der ddr

Article about: by Gunny Hartmann Very nice indeed. If searching for Ehrenparade on youtube you will see how well the East German troops marched!.. When we visited Berlin in my last year of school (back in

Default 1. Mai 1988 Ehrenparade Hauptmann stabsmusikkorps grenztruppen der ddr

1. Mai 1988 Ehrenparade Hauptmann stabsmusikkorps grenztruppen der ddr
    Last edited by rbminis; 12-08-2018 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Edited to orient photos correctly.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1. Mai 1988 Ehrenparade Hauptmann stabsmusikkorps grenztruppen der ddr
    P
    Many

Very nice set up.

Cheers,
    Steve

Very nice indeed. If searching for Ehrenparade on youtube you will see how well the East German troops marched!..

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Very nice indeed. If searching for Ehrenparade on youtube you will see how well the East German troops marched!..
    When we visited Berlin in my last year of school (back in 1987), we watched the changing of the guard at the Neue Wache. The first and only time I ever saw a live goose-step; I found it quite impressive.

TWS
    ?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    When we visited Berlin in my last year of school (back in 1987), we watched the changing of the guard at the Neue Wache. The first and only time I ever saw a live goose-step; I found it quite impressive.
    I did the same thing just one year prior (summer of '86). I still have analog photographs somewhere.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."