Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Cammo Magazine Pouch ID needed German?

Article about: Hi folks . A friend of mine cant stop buying military items even though he knows nothing about them. Then he brings them to me thinking im going to buy them...He takes the word of the flea m

Default Cammo Magazine Pouch ID needed German?

Hi folks . A friend of mine cant stop buying military items even though he knows nothing about them. Then he brings them to me thinking im going to buy them...He takes the word of the flea market dealers and antique shop owners alike...so far very few of them have been authentic WW2 German or U.S. I have searched the internet high and low for this magazine pouch and cant seem to find a match to it. the only marking i can see is a number 12 in the top left extreme inner corner but the other numbers or graphics were worn off. Any ideas??
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cammo Magazine Pouch ID needed German?   Cammo Magazine Pouch ID needed German?  

Cammo Magazine Pouch ID needed German?   Cammo Magazine Pouch ID needed German?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cammo Magazine Pouch ID needed German?
    P
    Many

Default re: Cammo Magazine Pouch ID needed German?

I would say its an East German magazine pouch for the East German copy of the AK-47, the MPi. Its in the early NVA camouflage as well, so I would say early post war era.

Edit: Does no one else have anything to say about this?
    Last edited by Poromies; 08-06-2012 at 09:41 PM.

Default re: Cammo Magazine Pouch ID needed German?

You are correct: M58 Flachtarnenmuster camo was issued between 1956 and 1967 to units of the NVA and Ministry of Interior (MDI). Also known as Kartoffelmuster (potato camouflage) or Blumentarn (flower camouflage).

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!