Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

DDR Collection

Article about: G'Day All, Figured to start my own thread on this subject Here's lots of shots from my junk pile! ahh this is a refreshing area to collect, totally stress free plus I can play with it all wi

Your more than welcome Rene' and im glad you enjoyed the pics if you are serious about going ,have a word with paul (gunny) he advised me for our trip cheers james

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Another map for the map case "Rostock" 86 dated

New one, other ranks "Meister der NVA Volksmarine", 83 with a 82 summer cover issued

Cool looking visor rene' not seen this type before and the interchangeable covers are a great idea , the dilemma for me would be to decide on which cover ,im hopeless when given a choice
    keep up posting mate
    cheers james

Quote by James C View Post
    Cool looking visor rene' not seen this type before and the interchangeable covers are a great idea , the dilemma for me would be to decide on which cover ,im hopeless when given a choice
    keep up posting mate
    cheers james
    Cheers James Mate, I to have the same dilemma!
    More junk to come.

New for today - 85 dated para OR jacket and a pair of blank dog tags

very nice mate ,the cut looks very west german on this one ,the dog tags are pretty cool too ,nice one ,cheers james

Few more bits, scored a female shirt for the officers set up (still need a skirt) completed the VoPo long service medal set, early issued combat belt & buckle & a UTV water bottle (UTV I don't think I'll go any further)

Very nice rene'forgive me if ive missed it already but did you score one of the utv latter webbing rigs

Quote by James C View Post
    keep up posting mate
    cheers james
    Those are very nice caps, I love the "early" style with the embroidered cockade (ones with a metal cockade are less pleasing to look at, if you'd ask me).
    It's a blue cover for the winter months, white for summer. Officers also had "creme" (beige), for the special Gesellschaftsuniform (which was also of that colour).