Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

DDR Collection

Article about: G'Day All, Figured to start my own thread on this subject Here's lots of shots from my junk pile! ahh this is a refreshing area to collect, totally stress free plus I can play with it all wi

New one's for today couple of STASI boards, winter pair of service shoes & another medi pack 83/84
    Last edited by reneblacky; 02-19-2016 at 04:33 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DDR Collection
    P
    Many

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Fire away Jonathan looking forward to seeing your kit Mate
    Cheers Rene! Will drop a few things now and then when I get pictures. First up is my General's insignia. I made the shadowbox myself one weekend, I think it really brings it all together. See if anyone can guess all the branches/uses

DDR Collection
    DDR Collection

Cheers,

Jonathan

Some pics you might find of interest Rene' taken last week at RAF cosfordDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR Collection

Thanks James great shots Mate much appreciated.

I wonder if they had to push the Trabi all the way there lol. I was in W Germany when the wall came down, and I remember all the broken down Trabis on the autobahn.

?

Smile

Quote by Stinkpotpete View Post
    I wonder if they had to push the Trabi all the way there lol. I was in W Germany when the wall came down, and I remember all the broken down Trabis on the autobahn.
    Me too. Remember seeing the not infrequent trabi setting along the side of the Autobahn in the old DDR later too. The ones that were running often looked like they were on fire from the oil smoke trail they were leaving behind.
    Berlin flea markets were also a lot of fun in both east & west Berlin after the wall fell.
    Sarge

New one's for today - Parade dagger hanger & a tailored female NCO infantry jacket I'll guess it being 70's period - note the glued on boards

Service jacket 89 to go with the 81 parade

Nice pickups Rene' ,glued on boards and i thought id heard it all ,keep at it and cheers for showing pal

Quote by James C View Post
    Nice pickups Rene' ,glued on boards and i thought id heard it all ,keep at it and cheers for showing pal
    Cheers James, glued on is strange especially for a female jacket!
    currently working on completing a army female set up, just need the grey skirt!

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast