Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

DDR Collection

Article about: G'Day All, Figured to start my own thread on this subject Here's lots of shots from my junk pile! ahh this is a refreshing area to collect, totally stress free plus I can play with it all wi

G'day All,

Couple more, a 70 "M" date rain patt trousers and a late 50's> very early 60's potato patt zelt, somewhat more faded than my other but it's at least an earlier example.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DDR Collection
    P
    Many

Great collection, Rene!

Your home and collection must be like the Doctor's Tardis, it's deeper than anyone will ever know!

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Great collection, Rene!

Your home and collection must be like the Doctor's Tardis, it's deeper than anyone will ever know!

Mark
    Cheers Mark Mate!

Just an observation between the '69 "Z" & '70 "M" dated rain patt trousers. Note the '69 have the bum seat reinforcement, lozenged shaped knee reinforcement and is missing the waist pocket button hook ring thingy shots of both for comparison. Both are from the same manufacturer.

A couple more bits of junk- another plastic parade helmet, my 2nd border officer tunic 80 dated and an AK47 bayo, love the bakelite grips on this one, much more interesting than my 1st lots more inbound

very nice pickups Rene' now the parade helmets ,i always thought they had a raw edge and not flared around the sides and rear like the steel helmets unless there are two versions
    Regards James

Quote by James C View Post
    very nice pickups Rene' now the parade helmets ,i always thought they had a raw edge and not flared around the sides and rear like the steel helmets unless there are two versions
    Cheers James Buddy, both of mine are flared I'm not sure if there are two versions

no probs Rene' thought id ask and maybe i should do some more research ,ive also read the lightweight parades were used for elite forces within the ddr again how true this is i dont know but i imagine they would offer some bump protection
    Regards James

?

That is a fantastic collection Rene!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Because of this junk pile I can't help "Noting" my work mates in red pen!!!!

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast