Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

East German gift/commemorative plates

Article about: These are some East German decorative plates that I got from my grandfather who worked as a Finnish military attaché in East Germany in the 80s. He received the plates from the personnel of

?

Default East German gift/commemorative plates

These are some East German decorative plates that I got from my grandfather who worked as a Finnish military attaché in East Germany in the 80s. He received the plates from the personnel of the NVA. The plates are in fairly good condition besides just some slight scratches and oxidation on the other larger one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture East German gift/commemorative plates   East German gift/commemorative plates  

East German gift/commemorative plates   East German gift/commemorative plates  

East German gift/commemorative plates  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement East German gift/commemorative plates
    P
    Many

Very interesting items and DDR stuff is becoming more collectable as the years go by!...

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Very interesting items and DDR stuff is becoming more collectable as the years go by!...
    Thank you! I really like these plates as well! I've been trying to find myself more East German militaria as my grandfather's career sparked my interest in it!

very nice items.

?

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    very nice items.
    Thanks! And it's also nice to not have to guess whether something is original or not, for a change!

Vesa

Quote by Vesqu View Post
    Thanks! And it's also nice to not have to guess whether something is original or not, for a change!

Vesa
    Hehe Yep!
    lovey items

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Hehe Yep!
    lovey items
    Thank you! Might just post pictures of some tokens of the NVA today. Got them from my grandfather as well.

Vesa

A lot of East German army gear came to Finland and was used by the Finnish army

?

Quote by kradman View Post
    A lot of East German army gear came to Finland and was used by the Finnish army
    My grandfather got the items as he worked for the Finnish Defence Forces in East Berlin.

Vesa

Yes I saw that,just wanted you to know if you are thinking of collecting East German items you can find quite alot still in Finland as the Finnish army used East German items

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast