Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Flachtarnenmuster

Article about: Here is my mid to late 60's Soldat der NVA work in progress which when finally complete will add to my Uniform displays thread but for now just wanted to share where i was at with the few pi

Default Flachtarnenmuster

Here is my mid to late 60's Soldat der NVA work in progress which when finally complete will add to my Uniform displays thread but for now just wanted to share where i was at with the few pieces i have picked up along the way ,doing a display of this kind has always been on my wants list for many years and one which i always thought was way out of my reach .This uniform is quite a good matching set and i am pleased with the work so far plus it gave me an excuse to dust off the PPSH 41 when on holiday in Germany back in 2013 we visited the DDR museum and took these stills from one of the displays clearly showing the PPSH in use and my thoughts are they were most likely Grenztruppen (Border troops )FlachtarnenmusterFlachtarnenmusterFlachtarnenmusterFlachtarnenmusterFlachtarnenmusterFlachtarnenmuster
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flachtarnenmuster
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Lovely set of camo, and a hard to find pattern, well done.

Very nice. Still, for the sake of accuracy, do allow me to remark that it is Flächentarnmuster, not Flachtarnenmuster.

Thank you Chris and to you too Andreas and please forgive me but thank you for the correction
    Regards James

That camo is getting pretty expensive now, the only example i have is a water bottle with a camo cover. A very nice display though James.
    I got to fire a PPsh41 full auto in Poland last week, bloody hell they get through a lot of rounds!....

Fantastic display of the uniform! I am hoping to put mine on a mannequin here soon....just need to locate one! I really love the T800 Head!! I collect Terminator props and Militaria....so this is pretty cool!!

Hi Paul and thanks ,I started out collecting this pattern some years ago by picking up a flask too and your right though this camo can command high prices unless your lucky ,it was Steve's uniform display that spurred me on to collect a set ,you will have to PM us the details for that experiance in Poland with the Ppsh as i would love to fire off a few rounds myself ,sounds awesome mate
    Regards James

Quote by James C View Post
    Hi Paul and thanks ,I started out collecting this pattern some years ago by picking up a flask too and your right though this camo can command high prices unless your lucky ,it was Steve's uniform display that spurred me on to collect a set ,you will have to PM us the details for that experiance in Poland with the Ppsh as i would love to fire off a few rounds myself ,sounds awesome mate
    Here's the link James Strzelnica Pasternik Full auto weapons are illegal in Poland, but the PPsh the range guy owns has a fault with the auto sear He charges me 200 Zlotys (£40) for 60 rounds shared between whatever guns you like the look of. Don't be surprised if he charges you a very slightly higher price as i am a pretty regular customer.

P.S. the .44 magnum is brilliant, but you have to hold it bloody tight!..

Thank you propguy and glad you like the display and please post up your set too when life permits I started out collecting sc fi ,sold on a few pieces then moved onto collecting Militaria .
    I made up this mannequin from a tailors Dummy torso kindly gifted by one of the moderators here so it was relatively cheap to put together and this is how the series 800 usually looks when not displaying military uniforms Flachtarnenmuster
    Regards James

The mannequin is looking good James... There are several complete sets of this camouflage pattern on 'eBay de' at the moment, and prices seem to have rocketed - even in the short time since I acquired mine.

Cheers,
    Steve

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast