Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Grenztruppe piping

Article about: I've been trying to decide whether to buy a tunic or just go with shoulder boards, litzen and cuff title. I know the grenzetruppe piping was a mint green and the rear echelon troops wore dar

Default Grenztruppe piping

I've been trying to decide whether to buy a tunic or just go with shoulder boards, litzen and cuff title. I know the grenzetruppe piping was a mint green and the rear echelon troops wore dark green. I just can't quite make out from these pics if everything is mint green and it's only the lighting that makes the left litzen and bottom shoulder board look dark green. Every time I think I get my monitor settings right, things don't seem to stay the same, so maybe more eyes on it can help me lol Thank you for your time

Paul

Grenztruppe piping

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Grenztruppe piping
    P
    Many

They all look the same minty green colour to me Paul!....

Paul, if the DDR/NVA is anything like the Bundeswehr then the waffenfarbe can be shades out for the same arm of service colour ! see if this helps.....
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Grenztruppe piping  

These are definately Grenztruppen, without a doubt!
    Rückwärtige Dienste ones are so much darker, screen settings would not matter - you'd see the difference.

Great, thank you very much fellas it's very much appreciated That's a great picture Steve, that's the kind of thing I had been looking for