Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Interesting Volksarmee handbook on fieldcraft

Article about: A very interesting military manual came my way not so long ago, and looking through it made me realise how poor our own (British Army) training manuals were in comparison. There are sections

Default Interesting Volksarmee handbook on fieldcraft

A very interesting military manual came my way not so long ago, and looking through it made me realise how poor our own (British Army) training manuals were in comparison. There are sections on literally everything you would need to know within the 500 pages of the book. Stretching from basic field craft to booby traps, map reading, first aid, weapons handling... you name it and will almost certainly be in the book. here are just a few of the topics covered. Click on to enlarge.

Cheers,
    Steve.

Interesting Volksarmee handbook on fieldcraftInteresting Volksarmee handbook on fieldcraftInteresting Volksarmee handbook on fieldcraftInteresting Volksarmee handbook on fieldcraftInteresting Volksarmee handbook on fieldcraftInteresting Volksarmee handbook on fieldcraftInteresting Volksarmee handbook on fieldcraftInteresting Volksarmee handbook on fieldcraft

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Interesting Volksarmee handbook on fieldcraft
    P
    Many

That is a real good score Steve! I like that kind of field manual when you can find them. Interesting the breadth of topics covered in it. Well done!

A few more pages from the book... These are photo's rather than scans though. Same as before... click on to enlarge.

Cheers,
    Steve.

Interesting Volksarmee handbook on fieldcraftInteresting Volksarmee handbook on fieldcraftInteresting Volksarmee handbook on fieldcraftInteresting Volksarmee handbook on fieldcraftInteresting Volksarmee handbook on fieldcraftInteresting Volksarmee handbook on fieldcraftInteresting Volksarmee handbook on fieldcraftInteresting Volksarmee handbook on fieldcraft

I wouldn't mind a copy of that myself!....

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I wouldn't mind a copy of that myself!....
    I offer these regularly on ebay, but I am afraid that I do not have any in stock at present. Cheers, Torsten.

Quote by GermanDotMilitaria View Post
    I offer these regularly on ebay, but I am afraid that I do not have any in stock at present. Cheers, Torsten.
    Thanks for that Torsten, i'll keep my eye's open!...