Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Interesting website for NVA collectors

Article about: Flächentarn Krauß Worth a look!.....

Default Interesting website for NVA collectors

Flächentarn Krauß

Worth a look!.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Interesting website for NVA collectors
    P
    Many

?

Thank you very much Gunny! I've just recently started to get more and more interest in the DDR and NVA. The link you posted will be a great help for me, as I have also just began to collect some items from the NVA as well as the DDR era in general.

Quote by Dschop View Post
    Thank you very much Gunny! I've just recently started to get more and more interest in the DDR and NVA. The link you posted will be a great help for me, as I have also just began to collect some items from the NVA as well as the DDR era in general.
    Yep i had a few items of NVA stuff but on my recent visit to Berlin i bought a few more bits and pieces back, East German gear is a very affordable area of militaria collecting.
    I'll post photos when i get a new battery for my camera!...

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    East German gear is a very affordable area of militaria collecting.
    Which is why I've bought myself an unissued Volksmarine winter cap, removed the badge and wore it during the past few weeks.

(Admittedly, the wife isn't too enthusiastic about that particular fashion statement, but has learned to live with it. )

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Which is why I've bought myself an unissued Volksmarine winter cap, removed the badge and wore it during the past few weeks.

(Admittedly, the wife isn't too enthusiastic about that particular fashion statement, but has learned to live with it. )
    Andreas, I have three Volskmarine sweaters I got soon after German unification, and they are superb sweaters. I cannot find anymore like them.
    I will make a picture of one of them. They are blue wool rayon V neck sweaters of great durability and passing appearance.
    I have a heap of NVA stuff I got in 1990-91, when I was in the theater. I will make a picture of some of it.Interesting website for NVA collectorsInteresting website for NVA collectors

The sweathers did not come with the EK1, which is my very first piece of Nazi stuff from 1961....I still have it. How many pieces of German junk have I secured since
    1961...?!!

Does anyone know where to get these Volskmarine sweaters anymore? I have tried many times in Berlin nowadays, without any luck.
    They were in surplus stores in CONUS in the early '90s. The faux Pelzmuetze I bought at the flea markets in front of the Brandenburg Gate
    in 1990. I wear it. No one knows what the badge means where I live.

The sweaters are like good Spreewald Ghurken and other DDR Produkte that should still exist.

Humankind is insane.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post

Me too Andreas, the black Volksmarine version looks less like military surplus than the grey NVA one, I also have a Soviet Navy fur hat that at fitst glance looks almost like sable

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Does anyone know where to get these Volskmarine sweaters anymore? I have tried many times in Berlin nowadays, without any luck.
    They were in surplus stores in CONUS in the early '90s. The faux Pelzmuetze I bought at the flea markets in front of the Brandenburg Gate
    in 1990. I wear it. No one knows what the badge means where I live.

The sweaters are like good Spreewald Ghurken and other DDR Produkte that should still exist.

Humankind is insane.
    Here is an army version Herr Berthold!.......
    Original NVA MdI Pullover oliv, ungetragen, neuwertig, Outdoor, Angeln | eBay

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post

Thanks so much. I appreciate the kind aid. FB

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast