Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Kampfgruppe long service medals

Article about: These arrived from a friend in Berlin today, she found them in a local flea market and cost a whopping 6 euros for all three including the little display cases. I've looked online and found

Default Kampfgruppe long service medals

Kampfgruppe long service medals
    These arrived from a friend in Berlin today, she found them in a local flea market and cost a whopping 6 euros for all three including the little display cases. I've looked online and found a dealer asking $20 each for them.
    I really think DDR awards and militaria in general are very underrated in the collecting world but i'll be buying a lot more while they can be picked up this cheap, the prices are bound to go up in the future.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kampfgruppe long service medals
    P
    Many

Default Re: Kampfgruppe long service medals

Hello,
    Good collection, thanks for showing.
    A lot of common DDR items can be found cheap and easy.
    I agree about what you said, prices will go up in a few years as DDR and soviet items become more and more popular.
    I don't think they will go as high at tr items but about ww1 items. Still a good investment to make.

and they're so shiny!! I like old medals that have that salty look, but I like these when they look so new. I've found a few banners that I've been thinking about getting, and an OD kampfgruppe tunic. I've been trying to find a hat big enough to wear, but all that's left are the small sizes. I've noticed some sellers are already trying to boost the prices, but it doesn't take much looking around to find a good deal.

I do not know about the value going up on them.
    I remember when the wall came down all the east German stuff was big bucks in the state.
    I remember the pilot badges were 175$ no more.
    I had a lot of this stuff I bought sold all of it .I keep my East German helmet.
    But it could well be that the prices go back up.
    chris

Quote by Stinkpotpete View Post
    and they're so shiny!! I like old medals that have that salty look, but I like these when they look so new. I've found a few banners that I've been thinking about getting, and an OD kampfgruppe tunic. I've been trying to find a hat big enough to wear, but all that's left are the small sizes. I've noticed some sellers are already trying to boost the prices, but it doesn't take much looking around to find a good deal.
    Yep i reckon these are new and unissued and yeah i think 6 euros was a fantastic deal!....