Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kampforden "Für Verdienste um Volk und Vaterland"

Article about: Hello, friends, I very want to buy this award, but I don't know is it original or copy?

Default Kampforden "Für Verdienste um Volk und Vaterland"

Hello, friends, I very want to buy this award, but I don't know is it original or copy?Kampforden "Für Verdienste um Volk und Vaterland"Kampforden "Für Verdienste um Volk und Vaterland"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kampforden "Für Verdienste um Volk und Vaterland"
    P
    Many

Hello,

While the higher-end DDR medals have been faked for many years now, I do not believe this is the case with the more common ones. You can still get this particular medal for a considerable price of 40, maybe even 30 euros.

-Joel

ok, thank you, but I had an uncertainty, because a cost of it is only 20 euro. It is very cheap in my country, because in Russia DDR items are not subjects common for collection
    Last edited by BaLaGaN; 08-15-2019 at 04:12 AM.

?

I also think a good one. Last variant with pebbled reverse.

Quote by Hagen View Post
    I also think a good one. Last variant with pebbled reverse.
    I agree that this is a good one but does anybody know the time line / order of appearance of the different reverse finishes of these medals?

I.e. Pebbled, waffle pattern, smooth and rough. The examples I have are smooth back types and I thought that was the last pattern with the pebbled reverse being possibly the 2nd.

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 09-25-2019 at 12:05 PM. Reason: typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."