Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

my small but growing NVA collection

Article about: good morning gents ,here's my collection of items so far ,i will hopefully add to this thread as it grows ,so far ive picked up an unissued DDR national volksarmee junior officer's peaked ca

ooops my mistakemy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collectionmy small but growing NVA collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my small but growing NVA collection
    P
    Many

interesting to see the earlier 3 external rivit shell was modernised with the liner upgrade in the last quarter of 1988 ,i would never think to see such an earlier shell being reused in this way ,a pity really it didnt make it through in its original state another 2 years the strichtarn covered rivitless stahlhelm has a shell date stamp of 1986 and this correlates with the P stamp (1986) on the leather liner again in the last quarter of that year

I guess the state was going broke and had to re-furbish the older shells?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8