Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

NVA/DDR used sectioned Soviet LPO-50 Flammenwerfer for instructional/training purposes.

Article about: Greetings all, Picked this up a few days ago. I have viewed these before, but never one sectioned for training/instructing operators. I have some cleaning to do. Still smells of diesel too.

Default NVA/DDR used sectioned Soviet LPO-50 Flammenwerfer for instructional/training purposes.

Greetings all,

Picked this up a few days ago. I have viewed these before, but never one sectioned for training/instructing operators. I have some cleaning to do. Still smells of diesel too.

Cheers,

Lance

NVA/DDR used sectioned Soviet LPO-50 Flammenwerfer for instructional/training purposes.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NVA/DDR used sectioned Soviet LPO-50 Flammenwerfer for instructional/training purposes.
    P
    Many

Very nice!

Any more pictures?

Quote by The Devil's Bank View Post
    Any more pictures?
    Unfortunately, that's all I took.

V/r Lance

Default A few more...

Greetings all,

Here are a few more (I took today) of the wand. I'll take some additional pictures of the tanks once, I get them cleaned up.

Njoy,

V/r Lance

RSW
    ?

Wow! Amazing to see what still is out there, waiting to be found.

Default The Tanks....

Greetings all,

And here's the tanks, I still have to remove the rust in the one sectioned tank. But otherwise, everything else cleaned up nice. This is actually quite a compact device for what it is. cool militaria

Cheers,

Lance

P.S. Found some contemporary NVA/DDR operator's manuals listed on German eBay, so I'll add one of those shortly.

Nice piece of barbecue equipment Lance. Let me know when you are doing those flame grilled steaks again.

Quote by MilitariaOne View Post
    Greetings all,

Here are a few more (I took today) of the wand. I'll take some additional pictures of the tanks once, I get them cleaned up.

Njoy,

V/r Lance

It does look like a Fallschirmjager FG 42..