Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NVA forum?

Article about: As Bundeswehr has its own sub-forum in the German section, I though, why not Nationale Volksarmee? I bet there are collectors on this forum, and I have too started to grow interest in this f

Default NVA forum?

As Bundeswehr has its own sub-forum in the German section, I though, why not Nationale Volksarmee? I bet there are collectors on this forum, and I have too started to grow interest in this field, but only have a belt with buckle now.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NVA forum?
    P
    Many

Default Re: NVA forum?

Already being planned actually

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Poromies View Post
    As Bundeswehr has its own sub-forum in the German section, I though, why not Nationale Volksarmee? I bet there are collectors on this forum, and I have too started to grow interest in this field, but only have a belt with buckle now.
    Seems a good idea, i only have an helmet my self, im sure it will be all about the trafic.
    If its affordable or not.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

NVA items are really cheap and easy to get, just like modern Bundeswehr stuff (Maybe Cold War era too?), which makes it also a good collecting specialization

Now launched as a sub forum alongside the Bundeswehr forum!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!