Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NVA Funktechnische Truppen

Article about: I wanted to share this interesting German website containing some nice info and great photos of the NVA ''radio technical troops''. There is also a forum there, maybe some of you have heard

Default NVA Funktechnische Truppen

I wanted to share this interesting German website containing some nice info and great photos of the NVA ''radio technical troops''. There is also a forum there, maybe some of you have heard of this site before. I recommend checking it out!

Die Seiten der Funktechnischen Truppen der NVA

-Joel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NVA Funktechnische Truppen
    P
    Many

In this part of the site there are some interesting photos of Luftstreitkräfte officers in the late 60s, some of them wearing private purchase tunics:

Fotogalerie der FuTK-433

Thanks for the links.

No problem Harry. I hope these forum glitches get sorted out soon!

?

Since I can't click the Like and Thanks.!
    Thank you for the links. I saved them to my fav's.
    I'll have to use them in my Chrome browser so I can break out the translator on them.

Semper Fi
    Phil

You're welcome Phil. Browsing these sites is a good opportunity to learn a bit more German. The more German you know the easier collecting German items will be!

?

Very True Joel, My Grand parent was German, I grew up knowing it, but it has been lost with time. My Username on another forum is Funker. I work on Radio's and an old German veteran called me "Funker Phil" when I was home on leave, Now when he said it first, I though he called me a F*cker, I had to say "What did you call me", Then he explained it and that username stuck.

Semper Fi
    Funker Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 11-23-2019 at 08:35 PM.

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Very True Joel, My Grand parent was German, I grew up knowing it, but it has been lost with time. My Username on another forum is Funker. I work on Radio's and an old veteran German called me "Funker Phil" when I was home on leave, Now when he said it first, I though he called me a F*cker, I had to say "What did you call me", Then he explained it and that username stuck.

Semper Fi
    Funker Phil
    Mishearing words can indeed lead to some hilarious and memorable moments

I have some German ancestry as well from my fathers side, his grandparents were German immigrants who moved to Finland. I have studied German every now and then on my own while I've been collecting.

I was a class 11 signaller in the army, and my interest in radio carried through to civilian life where I sat my City & Guilds exam to obtain my Class 'A' amateur radio licence. I no longer use CW (morse), but I can still bang it out at more than 12wpm on a straight key.

?

...- . .-. -.-- / -.-. --- --- .-..

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast